Looking for a Motivated IT Support Technician!
Do you love IT and want to grow and challenge yourself with new environments?
Are you passionate about helping people and saving them from the nightmare of IT troubles?
Skyriver IT is looking for a unique person that has the personality to engage business clients and has the technical experience to work on multiple IT environments.
PAY We pay well! Compensation is at the top of market range. It is our goal to hire and retain the best and the brightest. We offer a long-term career path into the engineering team, project team, or security team at Skyriver IT.
TEAMWORK In addition to connecting every day, we have weekly all-employee meetings where we catch up and provide what we learned throughout the week as well as quarterly team building outings. Know that you have an engineering team that will assist you and a team lead that works with you directly to expand your horizons and ensure you don’t feel like you are alone on an island.
COMMUNICATION We respect each other’s views and personality. This also reflects in how we treat our clients and how we are treated by our customers… compassion and professionalism goes into everything that we do.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING IT is constantly changing so we ensure that you have the training to work on new networks and environments. Business as usual to us means continuous learning and meeting exciting companies in San Diego to support their IT infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers in an effective and professional manner
- Document daily work through ticketing system and knowledge base
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level I and II technical issues received remotely via phone, ticketing system and chat.
- Participate in the on-call rotation with team
- Minimum 2 years of employment in a client-facing help desk, technical support, or equivalent experience; IT Managed Services Space preferred
- Preliminary IT certification preferred (A+, CCENT, etc.) with intermediate IT certifications a plus (Network+, MCSA, MCSE, etc…)
- Solid knowledge of network protocols and fundamentals
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills within different OS environment such as windows and macs.