A Different Kind of IT Workplace
Joining an IT service provider is a common way for IT professionals to build their skills and work on a lot of different types of projects. Unfortunately, it is also known as a pretty brutal lifestyle: long irregular hours, lack of flexibility, billable hours and sales quotas. Fortunately, Skyriver IT has found a better way.
First, we align our clients’ best outcomes with those of our engineers:
- Flat monthly rate.
Since we do not bill hourly, our engineers can focus on doing a good job and not how much it is costing the client. This eliminates a lot of pressure.
- No reselling of products or services.
Because we do not resell any products or services, engineers are not under any pressure to meet sales goals. That improves the relationship with clients and increases trust.
- Solve problems as a team.
On our daily calls, we learn from each other and provide the client with the best solutions.
- Empower engineers.
There is no one-size fits all solutions. So, engineers get to choose what works best for the client and how to implement it.
Next, we create a culture that keeps engineers happy. We have learned that happier engineers lead to happier clients.
- Management is accessible and engaged with team.
- You learn about how the business works, and how it is doing.
- It is fast paced and busy, so you learn a lot.
- The company is structured to make engineers more successful and allow them to have balanced lives.
- Most work is done during business hours, and if there is any work that needs to be done during evenings or weekends, it is something you proposed.
If the culture we created feels like a good fit for you, please consider applying for on of our open positions.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.