To explain to existing and potential clients what they should expect from Skyriver IT, we created a Client Bill of Rights:
1) You have the right to reach a live technician when you need it.
Technical problems don’t always happen during normal business hours. So, we provide 24×7 access to a live technician in order to resolve your problem when you need it resolved.
2) You have the right to get your issue resolved with just one call.
You have better things to do than remember to follow-up on technical issues you contact us about. And, we care enough about you to not just hope that your problem will go away if we ignore it. So, we track all issues that you submit and make sure they get resolved without any need for you to follow up.
3) Any member of your organization has the right to contact a technician.
Limiting your team’s access to tech support reduces productivity. So, our agreements allow anyone from your team to contact a technician to resolve a technical issue. We want them to get back to productive work as quickly as possible.
4) You have the right to clear, jargon-free communication.
We recognize that most of our clients are not IT experts. So, we communicate with you using non-technical terms and make sure you clearly understand our explanations. Similarly, we do not expect you to know the correct technical terms when you are looking for an IT solution. We take the time to understand your needs and find appropriate solutions.
5) You have the right to unbiased technology recommendations.
We recommend the solution that best meets your needs, not the ones that make us the highest commission.